DIY Mint Sugar Scrub
This Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect DIY gift idea! Inexpensive and easy to make!
Author: Liz Fourez
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1½ - 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Place coconut oil in a bowl and microwave on HIGH 15-25 seconds until softened.
- Start by adding 1½ cups sugar to the oil, along with the peppermint extract and green food coloring. Mix until ingredients are well combined and food coloring is evenly distributed. If mixture is too wet, add another ½ cup sugar until scrub is to desired consistency.
- Spoon scrub into air-tight containers (such as a mason jar) and decorate with twine or ribbon
DIY Mint Sugar Scrub & Holiday Gift Ideas - Love Grows Wild