Red Sun Creations
Thursday, November 27, 2014
CRANBERRY PECAN AND WHITE CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL
yield: SERVES 6prep time: 10 MINUTES (PLUS CHILL TIME)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces good quality sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and the cheddar cheese. Add in the pecans, salt, and the Worcestershire sauce. Continue mixing for another minute or two until everything is well-combined. Remove the mixture from the bowl and form into a ball with your hands. Wrap the formed ball in plastic wrap and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the chilled cheese ball. Using small handfuls at a time, place dried cranberries all over the cheese ball, pushing in lightly to secure them into place. Try to cover as much of the cheese ball as possible (except the bottom). Serve or cover and place back into the fridge until serving. Serve with crackers. http://eat-drink-love.com/2013/12/cranberry-pecan-and-white-cheddar-cheese-ball/
DIY Mint Sugar Scrub
This Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect DIY gift idea! Inexpensive and easy to make!
Author: Liz Fourez
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1½ - 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Place coconut oil in a bowl and microwave on HIGH 15-25 seconds until softened.
- Start by adding 1½ cups sugar to the oil, along with the peppermint extract and green food coloring. Mix until ingredients are well combined and food coloring is evenly distributed. If mixture is too wet, add another ½ cup sugar until scrub is to desired consistency.
- Spoon scrub into air-tight containers (such as a mason jar) and decorate with twine or ribbon
DIY Mint Sugar Scrub & Holiday Gift Ideas - Love Grows Wild
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Check it out! Red Sun Creations has been featured in an Etsy Treasury! Click the link below.